FBC families of elementary aged kids --
We are thrilled to restart our Kids Ministry programming this Sunday, July 5 for children who have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade.
HERE ARE THE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR SUNDAY MORNING KIDS MINISTRY:
1. Download the Church Center app to your phone. If you do not already have the Church Center App, go here (for iPhone) or here (for android) and connect to FBC Branson.
2. Register your child for each Sunday in the month of July using the Church Center app. To ensure a fun, safe, and clean kids area with an adequate volunteer to child ratio, we will be limiting the number of children in each of the two Elementary Groups (K-2nd & 3rd-5th). Registration will be a way to ensure there is a spot for your child in the kids programming during the service you choose to attend.
3. Precheck in your child before you get to church using the Church Center app. Church Center will allow you to check in your child on the way to church and will provide you with a QR code for our touchless check-in system. .
4. Check-in your child at church by scanning the QR code at the self check-in kiosks in the Kids City lobby. Fifteen minutes before the start of each service, we will open up the stairway to the Kids area to families who are registered and have a QR code. A Kids Ministry volunteer will take your child's temperature and ask you a few questions and then you will scan your QR code to check-in and print your child's name tag.
5. Drop-off your child in the Kids City Lobby. To reduce traffic and to keep our Kids Ministry areas as clean as possible, you will drop off your child to our volunteer team in the Kids City Lobby. A volunteer will make sure your child gets to the correct room.
6. Pick up your child in the Kids City Lobby immediately after the worship service you attend. We certainly value your desire to connect with other families, but we ask that you fellowship after you pick up your child and leave the Kids Ministry area. This will ensure our rooms and lobby can be adequately cleaned for the next service and will honor the time of our AMAZING Kids Ministry volunteers who are helping us launch kids ministry again!
NURSERY & PRESCHOOL (TBD):
Later in July we will re-evaluate the statistics of COVID-19 in our area and the number of volunteers that are ready to return to serving in our nursery and preschool ministry. These two factors will guide our decision as to when we will begin to offer care for our youngest FBC Kids.
Welcome to Kids City
At FBC Kids City we believe that each phase of a child’s life is important and we don’t want to miss out! We strive to offer a fun and engaging experience for kids to learn foundational truths about their creator. We believe that each phase offers unique opportunities to leverage for the gospel, and we are excited to partner with you, their parents! We value building relationships and have amazing leaders who have committed to investing in loving your kids to Christ and living the journey with them! We believe in growing closer to God and to others. Throughout the year, we offer various exciting and engaging events to come alongside you in helping to facilitate the spiritual development of your children!
Info for Wednesday nights in
2020-2021 coming soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm New... What should I do?
For Sunday morning check-in, you will be greeted by a caring volunteer who will help guide you through the check in process. Each child is given a name tag and signed in with a specific parent code that allows only you to pick up your kids. We also have an alert system in place in case we need to contact you regarding your child during the service.
Are my children safe?
At Kids City, the safety of your children is our top priority! All of our children's ministry workers are background checked, and the state-mandated ratio of children to adult supervisors is strictly observed!
Can I volunteer?
Those who serve in our Children's ministry love the Lord and love your kids! They’re not perfect, but they strive to live and model the gospel of Jesus as they teach your kids . Our leaders are known and trusted, they’ve been recommended by other godly leaders, and they’ve cleared background checks. If you’re interested in serving in any one of our children's ministry roles, please contact the office.
What if my child has special needs?
At fbc Kids City, we believe that every child deserves to hear the gospel in an exciting and unique way, and we make every effort to ensure that all children are included in our fun activities. If your child has special needs, please contact the office to find out how we can specifically accommodate your needs.